Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow and Facebook

If you live in the Northeastern United States, you're probably snowed in. Which means...if you have facebook, you must be workin' it! I often wondered why facebook was so pervasive, until I got on. Now I've re-connected (and connected) with old and new friends from all over the world - but I am aware of its pull, so I make sure I'm not on for too long.

Since practically none of us can get out of our homes (except perhaps to shovel the walk), there are books to read, work to get done, cleaning to do, AND a world to speak with. Geez...technology does have its pluses.

See you here and...there.


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are enjoying facebook. On days when the mother nature seems to have her own ways of keeping us inside, maybe to help us bond with our close family members(the ones we are stuck inside with), Facebook gives us the chance to remain connected with the rest of the world regardless of the weather advisory, long distances or time restrains among many other reasons why we often lose contact with many. Since I have moved I am starting to appreciate Facebook even more. Without, I am not sure how I would keep some of the relationships I have created in different parts of the country and the world.

    ReplyDelete