Thursday, March 26, 2009

When is life stranger than fiction?

When you go to the bank, cash a check and then try to deposit some of the money into your account and the teller says that she can't do it because she just cashed a check for you.

So...you move to the next window and deposit the money and you ask the teller if it's ok and she says, "Of course." Yes...I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone - Do do do do...do do do do.

And yes dear readers that happened to me today.

Perhaps the first teller was actually performing Bank Karaoke - a new form of bizarre customer entertainment. No...I did not continue any conversation with her once she gave me that interstellar explanation. I figured I'd leave any additional discussions with her to the next customer...perhaps a Verizon employee.
Do do do do...do do do do.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment